Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello!

Oh my goodness. Have you ever tried to come up with a name for a blog? It's not as easy. It seems every good name I could think of was already taken by someone else. But alas, God was good, and finally I got a URL that was usable, sort of catchy, and fit the purpose of this blog.
So what is the purpose? I'll cover that in the blog definition. But as for subject matter... I'll just 'talk' about anything I want to talk about. That's not very specific, so, I'll say that--as of now--I think I will cover things related to Catholicism, fashion/beauty, good clean fun, entertainment, and just random thoughts about trying to live a life of beauty inside and out. Beauty holds many definitions, but what I am talking about here is interior beauty, that is, a beautiful soul. After all, that is the most important type of beauty:

"Charm is deceptive and beauty fleeting; the woman who fears the LORD is to be praised" (Prov.31:30).

Bible passage taken from http://www.usccb.org/ nab/bible_hold/proverbs/proverb31.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

linkwithin